September will be busy. I’ll be talking about the Supreme Court’s 2015 & 2016 terms on the following dates, in the following places:
- Sept 8 @ Texas A&M Law School (Fort Worth)
- Sept 16 @ Baylor Law School (Waco) & for the Waco-McClennon Bar Association (separately)
- Sept 22 @ BNM for the DFW Chapter of ACS (RSVP here)
- Sept 23 @ Belo Mansion (Dallas) for the Dallas Bar Association
- Sept 26 @ University of Texas School of Law (Austin)
I’ll also be at St. Mary’s Law School (San Antonio) in November (date TBD).
On the topics of legal writing & appellate practice, I’ll be giving a joint presentation (w/ Scott Stolley) about preparing jury charges, at the upcoming Dallas Bench/Bar Conference, Sept 29-Oct 1. And in November I’ll be participating in a panel discussion about reading and writing e-briefs, at the Annual Meeting of the Council of Chief Judges of State Courts of Appeal, in Raleigh, North Carolina.